Real time updates of the build were posted in my Facebook page and I decided that starting today, every time I finish a custom work, I'll post the details of the build here in the blog. So let's get started!
Here, you can see the Toyota MR2 (2nd car from the left) together with a few more Toyota castings that I started work on. Details of which will be posted once (if) I finish them.
And here it is after removing the mask. I was really happy to have a very clean finish on this one, and I really loved the color combination.
Wet sanded the parts until it was evened out, let it dried, painted the details, washed it, let it dried and then dipped it into a liquid wax solution. There are still a few visible scratches but I was happy with how it turned out.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the feature as much as I enjoyed building this one. See you around and keep on overhaulin!